Student Loan Debt Relief Services
If you’ve defaulted on your student loan or strongly believe you’re about to, there are many debt relief options you can take advantage of that will help you get out of debt. Defaulting on your Federal Student Aid doesn’t have to be a dead end.
The information below will help you understand your options and whether or not you may qualify for discharge, dismissal, or cancellation of your student loan, especially if you’re experiencing financial hardship in the following form:
- experiencing undue hardship
- permanent or temporary disabilities or incapacity
- victime of identity theft
- false certification
- school refused to refund money that was owed due to withdraw
- school closure during or before attending class
- in the case of death
Depending on the nature of your federal student loan debts, click one of the following links to learn more about your options:
Still have questions?
If you live in New London County and want help with your student loan debt, call our office now at 860-449-1510 – we’d love to help you!